My health and safety are very important to me, as I’m
sure yours is to you, so I am only offering appointments to clients who are practicing
responsible social distancing.
I have been staying at home since March 15, have been
practicing social distancing and wearing a mask whenever I’m out in public,
which is very rarely. I have most things that I need delivered, so
that I can limit my exposure to the outside world.
If you have been keeping yourself safe, healthy and protected this pandemic,
then I would be willing to see you.
It’s not easy to get our touch needs met during a time like
this, so I’m happy to be able to provide a safe place to get some nurturing and
Also, if you are not comfortable with an in person
session, I do provide telephone sessions and video sessions via Zoom.
If you would like to see me in person, you need to be able to answer "no" to questions 1-9:
1. Do you have a fever or above normal temperature?
2. Are you experiencing shortness of breath/trouble breathing?
3. Do you have a dry cough?
4. Have you recently had reduced or lost sense of smell/taste?
5. Do you have a sore throat?
6. Are you experiencing chills or repeated shaking with chills?
7. Do you have unexplained muscle pain?
8. Do you have a headache?
9. Even if you don't have any of the above symptoms, have you experienced any of them within the last 14 days?
10. Have you been tested for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
If yes, what was the result?
11. Have you traveled more than 150 miles from you home in the last 14 days?